Foxit Mobile PDF 5.5.1.0823 APK for Android
Foxit Mobile PDF is a small, lightning fast PDF viewer which allows you to open, view, and annotate any PDF file, as well as easy to use collaboration features, such as the ability to add annotations to PDF. It delivers industry leading capabilities to utilize PDF documents on the go.
Foxit Mobile PDF is based on the same technology as Foxit Reader. Now, with Foxit Mobile PDF, you can start to enjoy your comfortable reading trip on PDF documents anytime, anywhere.
View PDF documents:
- Read local PDFs with smooth scrolling or swiping
- Zoom in / out by pinching or double-tapping on the screen
- Open large PDFs quickly and render them out clearly
- Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail (Navigate through large documents using small images)
- Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
- Search text in file to find specific information as desired
- Jump to certain page by page number
- Open password protected files
- Share PDF files via Email, Bluetooth and cloud services
- Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
Foxit MobilePDF Reader features:
- High quality PDF rendering
- View PDF files from local storage, SD card, and OneDrive
- Text search within PDF content
- View document properties
- View password-protected PDF files.
Foxit MobilePDF is built on the same core technology as Foxit Reader. You are able to read and navigate PDF documents.
The documents section of the MobilePDF reader shows your recently viewed files. You can see the file name, file size and time last viewed. There doesn’t seem to be any loading time when opening documents. They open immediately on my Lumia Icon. PDF documents are shown in continuous mode by default. This means you scroll down to browse like it’s web page. You can change this to single mode, which requires you to swipe left to go to the next page. You can tap the search button at the bottom if you need to look for something in the document.
Foxit Mobile PDF Reader supports landscape view. You can also see the file properties by tapping the three dots on the lower right corner and selecting properties. Unfortunately, this initial version does not support comments, highlights, or annotations like the Android and iOS versions of this app. We look forward to that in a future update. On a positive note, Foxit Mobile PDF has the ability to open files from One Drive.