Google Drive APK 2.7.292.06.40 Full
Google Drive APK is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive like your videos, photos, and documents are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
The app is simple to use – once installed, an icon appears in your Taskbar Notification Area or menu bar – click this for an overview, plus access shortcut buttons to your local Google Drive folder as well as online links to your Drive and Photos accounts. The pop-up also lets you track the progress of file syncing.
Click the ≡ button to temporarily pause sync, plus access the app’s preferences. Here you have three tabs: My Computer is where you connect folders from your PC to your Google Drive storage for continuous backup protection, plus configure photo and video uploading (choose between original quality with file limits, or high quality with no limits) as well as switch on Google Photos.
Select Google Drive to switch between syncing everything online with your computer or just your choice of folders. Finally, Settings is where you go to auto start Backup and Sync with your computer, plus access Network Settings (if you find your internet connection becomes sluggish during file sync, click this and set a limit to the upload rate – say 75% of your total upload speed).
With Drive, you can:
- Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Quickly view your content.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
- Quickly access recent files.
- See file details and activity.
- Enable viewing of files offline.
- Use your device camera to scan in paper documents.
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.
Google Drive version release notes:
- Improved natural language search
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Learn more about which Android permissions we request and why: https://support.google.com/docs/?p=permissions
- Stay on top of what apps and Android devices are safely backed up to Drive thanks to the new Backups view
- Easily preview Excel and other spreadsheet files directly in Drive.
- Apple iPhone 8 event: what to expect
- The Kodak Printomatic is just the Polaroid Snap with a new coat of paint
- China is shutting down domestic Bitcoin exchanges
- This translucent Japanese speaker displays animated lyrics
- Xiaomi’s Mi Note 3 is a bigger, slower Mi 6
- Google offers free repairs to Pixel owners affected by Hurricane Harvey.