VNC Viewer 3.3.1.029981 APK for Android
Download the latest version of VNC Viewer with just one click, without registration. It comes with a safe official full offline installer for Windows.
Overview and Screenshots:
The letters VNC stand for Virtual Network Computing which is a special system to remotely control another computer. The peculiarity of that system is the Remote Frame Buffer (RFB) protocol. VNC and RFB are now the trademarks of RealVNC Ltd., the company with a considerable reputation in the remote access software development.
Speaking about VNC, we usually mean the VNC server and the VNC client. The VNC server is a program on the machine that shares the screen. The VNC client (or viewer) is the program that watches, interacts with, and, in general, controls the server.
BVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
– Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don’t lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
– Multi-language support
– Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
– High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks.
– AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
– Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
– Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
– Copy/paste (clipboard) integration
– UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
– Samsung multi-window support
– SSH public/private (pubkey) support
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
– Automatic connection session saving
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes.
- Software full name: VNC Viewer
- Developer: RealVNC Limited
- Licence type: Freeware
- Setup filename: VNC-Viewer-5.2.3-Windows-64bit.exe
- Setup filename: VNC-Viewer-5.2.3-Windows-32bit.exe
- Type: Full standalone setup / Offline installer
- Limits: There are no limitations the program is freeware.
- Version: 5.2.3
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 (32/64 bit)
- Windows XP (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8/8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 bit).